Following your group events on your calendar is easy and powerful!
- With iCal feeds, you can add your group events to almost any calendar program, including Outlook.com, Mac Calendar and Google Calendar.
- On the top of your group events page click "Subscribe to Calendar"
- Copy the icalendar URL.
- Open up your external calendar program and subscribe to that calendar by adding the URL.
- Here's more about adding it to Outlook.com, Mac Calendar / iOS 5 or later devices, Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar
Things you should know:
- The calendar contains all the group events that you are invited to, it is your personal group calendar and you should not pass it to others.
- It is a one-way sync from your group calendar to your external calendar. There is no way to pull an external calendar feed into your group's calendar.
- External calendars vary on how often they pull information from an iCal feed, thus immediate updates should not be expected.
To Subscribe to the group's calendar go into the Events page and click on the Subscribe to Calendar button:
Copy the icalendar URL and add it to your calendar client. For further instructions on how to add the calendar to your own, click the Learn How button below:
Note: Some events may take longer to update depending on the platform. Check your calendar's help center for more information