We've put together some great articles that list community engagement tips:
1. FREE eBook: How do successful community leaders engage their members?
We reached out to community leaders around the world to learn their secrets to success. From David Spinks, who manages CMX Hub, to Megan Abell, who built Airbnb’s Mobilization program to engage thousands of Airbnb hosts. Learn how these talented leaders built movements and kept their community members engaged along the way.
Our hope is that after reading this ebook you’ll feel inspired, and have learned new and creative ways to overcome your community challenges.
2. How do you make sure each community member feels part of your community?
Here's a curated a list of seven things every professional network leader should provide for their community members.
3. 9 Ways to Create Belonging When You’re Worlds Apart
or community managers, one of the biggest challenges is creating this sense of belonging—especially when building an online community, and your members are, what may feel like, worlds and galaxies apart. If you’re experiencing this challenge, here a few things you can do to bring your community members together and foster that sense of belonging.
4. 3 ‘Welcome’ Templates to Engage Your Community
Many successful communities create a standing pinned “welcome” post. Think of it as a virtual welcome booth that should accomplish the following:
• Set the tone for your community
• Address important rules
• Direct new members to where they can find more information about the community
• Instructions on how new members can introduce themselves
For more tips, tricks, and news check out our Blog