Zapier is a third-party service that connects Mobilize to many other apps and services. Three things to know:
- An integration between two apps is called a Zap.
- A trigger is an event that happens in one app.
- An action is the event that Zapier automatically performs in another app based on that trigger.
Some examples of Zaps might include:
- Whenever a new member is added to a group in Mobilize (trigger), create a corresponding contact in Salesforce (action).
- Whenever a new a new contact is added to Salesforce (trigger), create a new member in Mobilize (action).
What triggers and actions are supported by Mobilize?
- Member Created - when a new member is added to a group.
- Member Updated - when a member is updated
- Add Member - when a member is added to a group
- Update Member - when an existing member in the network is updated
The zap I want is not supported. How do I create one?
If your desired Zap is not supported, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can review if it will be possible.
How do you set up a Mobilize Zap?
In order to create a Zap, you will need to have an active Premium or Enterprise Mobilize account as well as an account with any of the apps you wish to integrate with and a Zapier account. Follow step by step directions in our Zapier articles here.